Zoom Protocol for Virtual Conferences
- The UCLA CME Office monitors all attendees in the gallery of the Zoom conference to ensure that only those who have registered for the course are in attendance.
Prior to entering the virtual Zoom conference, please ensure the following:
- 1. The Zoom application is installed on your computer. Click here to download “Zoom Client for Meetings."
- 2. Your full name, or the name used to register for the course, must be displayed. If you do not know how to change your name, please click here for instructions.
- Any attendee who is not on the course roster will be subject to removal from the meeting.
- In the unlikely event an attendee’s full name was clearly displayed in the gallery, yet not recorded as having been present, for the purpose of verifying attendance he/she may be asked to take a photo, or screenshot, of their screen and include it as an attachment when responding to the e-mail. The virtual Zoom conference must be displayed clearly within the image frame.
Course Evaluations & Claiming CME Credit for Virtual Conferences
- At the completion of the meeting, first log in to your CME account then select the course you attended. Select the "Live Meeting" tab on the course page then select "CME Certificate." The "Live Meeting" tab is only visible to registered attendees who are logged in to their CME account. Click here to log in to your CME account.
- To be eligible to obtain CME credit, you must attend the virtual symposium at some point during the meeting. Please be sure to log in to Zoom using your registered full name or email address.
- The UCLA CME Office routinely audits all CME certificate claims. Physicians should claim only the credit(s) commensurate with the extent of their participation in the program. Fraudulently obtained CME certificates are subject to report to the Medical Board.
Recorded Presentations of Virtual Conferences
To supplement learning, all virtual conferences are recorded. Videos are typically posted within 1-2 weeks following the completion of the course. To view the recordings, first log in to your CME account then select the course you attended. Select the "Live Meeting" tab on the course page then select "Video Syllabus." The "Live Meeting" tab is only visible to registered attendees who have logged in to their CME account.
All videos contained within the video syllabus are not accredited for CME credit.
Supplemental Course Materials for Virtual Conferences
To access supplemental course materials such as the course syllabus, conference recordings, and CME certificate, first log in to your CME account then select your registered course. You should see a "Live Meeting" tab on the course page. Choose any of the available options. This tab is only visible to registered attendees who have logged in to their CME account.
Registrants who enrolled through our online portal will have had a CME account automatically created for them. Please check your inbox for your account information. If you enrolled by phone or fax, please contact our technical support to assist you in setting up a CME account.
- Click here to log in to your CME account.
- Click here if you've forgotten your password.
- Click here to contact our technical support.