Application Process (completed by Department)
- Submit a completed CME Application Form for Online CME for each activity to the CME Office.
- Provide a copy of the Faculty Disclosure Forms for each presenter/speaker and for the Activity Chair to the CME Office. These must be completed, signed, and reviewed PRIOR to posting the online CME.
- Provide a copy of an Identification and Management of Conflict of Interest form for any identified conflicts.
- Receive approval for any promotional materials, including flyers, from the CME Office.
For each Online CME Activity (completed by CME Office):
- Provide following information to the online participants, prior to their beginning the activity:
- Faculty and their credentials
- Disclosure information for each presenter
- Estimated time to complete the activity
- Date of original release
- Termination date (after which no longer can receive credit)
- Description of how one participates in the activity (e.g., viewing activity on the internet and answering a set of questions)
- Hardware/software requirements
- Contact information
- Policy on privacy and confidentiality
- Include pre- and post-survey questions and post-test (from completed application).
- Tally pre- and post-surveys and post-test and compile summary.
- Track participants and allow participants to print their own CME certificates.